Welcome To The Give ‘N Take Network
Barter saves cash, increases business, and reduces business overhead.
My love affair with barter began back in 1994, while I was an intern in the music industry. I used to trade CDs with my friends who worked for a publishing house and they would give me books in return. Once I learned the power of the world’s OLDEST CURRENCY, I began to hone my negotiating skills at a young age. Fast forward to when I launched my first marketing business, I bartered marketing plans for massages with my favorite spa. After that, I was officially addicted to barter!
In 2002, I launched my own event for entrepreneurs based around barter called The Give ‘n Take Network which was hosted in NYC, NJ, DC, Miami, and Atlanta. We developed hundreds of relationships over the years and helped people save THOUSANDS A YEAR. We’ve evolved into a full-blown barter-exchange now where we have access to over 50,000 other merchants ACROSS THE GLOBE. Join the movement as we show you how to live the GOOD LIFE ON ZERO CASH!
Simone Kelly AKA “THE BARTER QUEEN”
Founder of The Give ‘ N Take Network
Frequently Asked Questions
- A Trade Exchange eliminates the limitations of one-on-one Barter where each business must want what the other business has to offer. When You belong to an exchange You are paid in trade dollars, which You can then spend with any other Member. This way when you are the seller you do not have to turn away any business because, You don’t want what the other person is offering. Using Trade Dollars also helps when you want to make a purchase and the other person doesn’t want what you have to offer.
- A Trade Exchange will Save You the Time and Effort of having to find compatible Trading Partners.
- A Trade Exchange helps You market Your products and services to other Members.
- An Exchange acts as a third party record keeper, providing monthly statements to clients, which reflect all trade purchases, sales and a current trade dollar balance.
- When You are a Member of a Trade Exchange You do not have accounts receivable to collect or bad debts to write off . You are paid at the time You provide Your product or service.
- Join and set up an appointment with your broker who is your assigned Account Manager to help you.
- You offer a service on barter.
- We promote you to the network via listing your item in the barter store, our blog, social media, and email blasts.
- You get business and earn barter money aka barter credits.
- When you have barter money you can view all of your transactions online just like your online banking or paypal.com.
- You will pay 8% in cash fees per barter. i.e.: You make $100 in barter, you will get billed on Paypal.com for $8. Fees are due same time of transaction.
- When you spend $100 you pay 8% in barter credits, so $8 will automatically withdraw from your Give ‘N Take account.
- That barter money can used with ANYONE IN THE NETWORK. You don’t have to use it with the person that purchased from you. You don’t have to use it all either. ie: You have $2000. You can use $75 for a massage, $100 for Accounting Consulting, and the rest towards a vacation.
- Increase Your Sales & Your Customer Base
- Improve Your Cash Flow
- Trade for Products and Services You normally pay cash for
- Get New Cash Business as a result of Referrals and Word of Mouth Advertising from Your Nature Coast Barter Customers
- Advertise and Promote Your Business
- Gain a Powerful Advantage over Your Competition in the Marketplace
- Expand Your Marketing area
- Increase Your Purchasing Power
- Enhance Your Lifestyle
- Create a Benefit and/or Incentive Program for Your Employees
- There are NO accounts receivable for You to collect or bad debts to write off, since You are paid at the time You provide the Products or Services
- Trade Your Slow Moving or Perishable Inventories, Under Performing Assets and any Excess Capacity for Goods and Services You Want and Need
Live the Good Life on Zero Cash!